thought it was hilarious)
.Tonight was Poppa Bear and mines date night. Once a month my mom watches boogie boo so we can get out of the house and have some adult time. While i appreciate it and all, i love my daughter, and i feel like shes mine, why would i WANT to leave her with someone else. I created her, I carried her for 9 months, I gave birth to her. She is my child, my responsibility. Maybe i just dont feel like i need to be away from her. She is the best thing thats ever happened to me. Every second of every day i have with her is a gift and a blessing. Ive never enjoyed life more than i do now.
I did alot of research today on vaccinations, and i cant help but still be very against it. Poppa bear wants to vaccinate, but the fact that she had her vitamin k shot when she wasnt bruised at all still haunts me. I know they "say" the autism claim was fraudulent in relation to vaccines, but autism was incredibly rare 30 years ago and right about thirty years ago we began vaccinating...all of a sudden autism is prevalent enough to give it a 3 digit number. WTH?! Coincidence?
It comes down to the fact that i dont think my daughter needs to be injected with all these foreign chemical filled substances. I know this will cause a shit storm at my pediatricians, but im just not comfortable. End of story
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:
Post a Comment